BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Krista S.
NORFOLK, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like this brand. I just wish that it was more inexpensive and cruelty free. Otherwise, it goes on smoothly.
Samantha M.
Baltimore
I think it is overall a good foundation but throughout the day it does tend to get a bit flakey and have dry patches.
April F.
Brownsville , TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this makeup when doing photoshoot. There is no flash back when taking pictures. I would really recommend
Cynthia B.
Aurora, IL
This is my HOLY GRAIL foundation. I have tried foundations from drugstores, and some of the best high end but literally NOTHING compares to this one. It's a medium to full (so build-able) coverage,  natural finish foundation that lasts throughout the entire day and just looks stunning. No matter what foundation i am currently using i ALWAYS have to have this one in my makeup collection as well. I recommend using it with a beauty blender as i believe usng this over a brush leaves an airbrushed look.
Selena G.
Rome, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
My holy grail foundation. CREAMY, BLENDABLE & BUILDABLE. this works with my dry skin even though it’s a semi-matte foundation, the coverage is there and the shade range is absolutely large. This last such a long time also! it’s a good foundation overall.
Leonora D.
Bunkie, LA
Review for: 120 Soft Sand more...
I like, I have no idea what to say about this foundation. This is just as weird as their water blend foundation. Weird smell, weird consistancy, and it melted off of my face in about an hour. Wouldnt recommend.
Megan B.
Creston, IA
It’s been awhile since I used this makeup but it was just ok. It’s pricey. It gives good coverage but it seemed to make my face oily when I was wearing it which made it not last long. I did not repurchase.
Buyiswa B.
430 north genesee street fl2 waukegan
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 128 Almond more...
I love how it smell and blend in with my color matte finish and dewy I love it love it
Eva M.
Washington
By far one of my favorite foundations for my oily acne prone skin. Light but has good coverage which is important for me because I have some acne scarring.
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 155 Medium Beige more...
This foundation. Is right in the middle . a medium coverage but your dont notice it on your skin. Feels like a tinted moisturizer but covers like a good foundation. Shades are easy to match up, blend well and dont clog pores. I found it works great with any primer or their step products. Have also applied with both a sponge and brush. Does not oxidize on me at all. Stays in my top 5 rotation. I can never commit to just one foundation! And yes I am older. Does not show my lines or texture. MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.