BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
angela b.
Eloy, AZ
Makeup forever is a great brand there foundation is HD malting the skin look very air brushed and brand new MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation
Erin M.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: 110 Pink Porcelain more...
This was the foundation I used on my wedding day. It has a great finish. It wore beautifully all day and night for a hot, rainy July, outdoor wedding. It was rather lightweight but with nice coverage.
Lauren B.
This is the best liquid foundation! It gives full coverage and does not feel too heavy on your face
Daphne L.
Purchased at: Macy's
I tried and tried to love this foundation as much as everyone else but I just could not get it to work. The color changes so drastically on me when it sets. I tried to bring it back and account for the color change with a different one but it was just impossible for me to match.
Elizabeth H.
Review for: 110 Pink Porcelain more...
Out of all of the foundation I've ever tried this makeup forever HD High Definition Foundation is the absolute best. The formula is light but not too watery and not too creamy. It's good for both oily and dry skin. I would totally buy this product again.
Steffi E.
W Valley City, UT
This is a holy grail for me! I would definitely say that all of the claims are true.
It claims to be medium coverage and it is, though that is at most. It's the type of foundation you can sheer out or build up.
C. R.
Pearland, TX
This was a foundation that I loved and purchased over and over again. The coverage was medium but the color was so beautiful and blended well into my skin.
Angelina L.
St. Louis
Review for: 117 Marble more...
I have always heard great things about this foundation but I have so many foundations that I didn't wAnt to go out and get a new one.  I got a sample in my Ipsy Bag and I immediately went onto Sephora and ordered it. I love how it lays on the skin and how light weight it feels. It was a buildable foundation which is nice too!
Rachel J.
Hurricane, WV
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Other more...
I bought this foundation in the lightest shade because I got matched at Sephora and it said this was the only foundation that was light enough. This foundation was so light though that it made me look like a ghost and it didn’t cover any of my blemishes. I would be willing to try this in another shade, but they are slightly expensive and I don’t want to waste my money for another similar experience. So based off my experience with it, I give it 3 stars.
Sydonie K.
Nashville
Review for: 110 Pink Porcelain more...
This is one of the first products I’ve used from this brand and I’m really happy with it. It’s liquidy texture melts right into your skin and gives you flawless skin without looking like you have makeup on. It’s definitely a new staple in my makeup kit.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.