BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
Paige S.
Tuscaloosa
Review for: 120 Soft Sand more...
I actually got this foundation as a sample from Sephora while trying to find a new one. My skin tends to be a little more on the oily side and even with just the small sample it lasted all day and stayed matte looking, I’m definitely going to continue to buy this foundation.
Jacqueline Z.
Review for: 127 Dark Sand more...
After teint Teint Idole Lancome foundation, this foundation is my next go to foundation if I want full coverage. It gives me a beautiful finish. I do have combo/oily skin,  but I make sure to apply a little bit or accordingly, and it still goes along way. I recommend for anyone who wants full coverage and coverage to the tee of your skin tone.
Haley B.
Piedmont, SC
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This has been a great foundation it's just the right amount of coverage and blends with ease!
LA F.
I have been using this foundation for years and I love it. It leaves such a nice natural look. It is not heavy at all. It doesn't make my oil throughout the day. And they have so many different shades to choose from. It also looks great in pictures.
Ashley W.
Fort Wayne
I used this product for about 3 years before it became to pricey for me. I felt like i was running out of product to quickly. This is a foundation that has a perfect match for me anytime of the year. It stays all day, looks amazing for photos, winter or summer, can even wear with no primer. It is thin but buildable.
Samantha M.
Baltimore, MD
I think it is overall a good foundation but throughout the day it does tend to get a bit flakey and have dry patches.
jennifer b.
houston texas
Review for: 110 Pink Porcelain more...
I got a small sample of this in my ipsy bag last year and i cant believe i still havent bought this. It is VERY pricy but its worth every penny. It leaves your skin airbrushed. Its so pretty
Sasha H.
Blue Ridge, VA
Hello first time high end makeup buyer here. This foundation inside changing! If you'd told me that dropping $40.00 on a foundation would change my mind on foundation forever a week ago I'd laughed at you. I grabbed this and instantly had buyers remorse and was scared to give it a try. I'm happy I did. It gives you a flawless look. It's super moisturizing! Its buildable and goes on so smooth. I swear it's made from angel tears. I dont see my self ever purchasing any other foundation.
Bari R.
Lexington, SC
Review for: Other more...
The coverage is perfect, not too heavy but covers just enough. Goes on easy and blends out beautifully! It doesn’t just sit on the skin, but seems like a part of my skin. I would purchase it again.
Erinie b.
Ridgewood, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 155 Medium Beige more...
Makeup forever foundations are the best out there as far as I’m concerned. The formula is never heavy, never looks caked. It’s long lasting, but setting your tzone is almost recommended. Coverage is medium to full. Finish is natural.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon