30 varieties available
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation
The MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Complexion products use innovative formulas to create a new generation of makeup which is both invisible on HD cameras and to the naked eye. HD Foundation combines flawless coverage and an extremely natural finish.
The Sericite contained in HD Foundation heightens the diffusion of light and intensifies the glow of the skin.
Enriched with moisturizing agent, HD Foundation moisturizes and prepares the skin for makeup. Its usually smooth and elastic texture makes it easy to apply and a pleasure to wear. Skin texture is refined to give a very natural complexion.
HD Foundation is an oil-free medium-to-full coverage liquid foundation which covers skin imperfections, while remaining invisible on-screen and in real life. It is available in a wide range of shades to suit all skin tones.
Top Questions See all 1,915 Q&A
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation
- "this foundation stays put really well and dries down to a fantastic surface for powders and even cream contour. i recommend this for as many skin colors it can fit." in 54 reviews
- "So I am new to detailed makeup I never cared much for applying makeup and after hours of YouTube reviews I decided on this foundation with the review I was promised full coverage with one application, lasted a good amount of time with a little blotting needed through out the day and a light refreshing feel to it." in 36 reviews
- "if you gonna spurge in a spensive foundation goes with this one pro; - it has a wide range of shades -a little go a long way -perfect for pictures, weddings and event - easy to set and blend!" in 15 reviews
- "It is definitely med-high coverage, because of this I find it applies best with a damp beauty blender so not to leave streaks from a brush." in 9 reviews
- "Although it is a bit pricey, it has lasted me almost a year so far (daily use), and it is definitely worth the money!" in 8 reviews
Review for: 120 Soft Sand more...
I actually got this foundation as a sample from Sephora while trying to find a new one. My skin tends to be a little more on the oily side and even with just the small sample it lasted all day and stayed matte looking, I’m definitely going to continue to buy this foundation.
Review for: 127 Dark Sand more...
After teint Teint Idole Lancome foundation, this foundation is my next go to foundation if I want full coverage. It gives me a beautiful finish. I do have combo/oily skin, but I make sure to apply a little bit or accordingly, and it still goes along way. I recommend for anyone who wants full coverage and coverage to the tee of your skin tone.
I have been using this foundation for years and I love it. It leaves such a nice natural look. It is not heavy at all. It doesn't make my oil throughout the day. And they have so many different shades to choose from. It also looks great in pictures.
I used this product for about 3 years before it became to pricey for me. I felt like i was running out of product to quickly. This is a foundation that has a perfect match for me anytime of the year. It stays all day, looks amazing for photos, winter or summer, can even wear with no primer. It is thin but buildable.
I think it is overall a good foundation but throughout the day it does tend to get a bit flakey and have dry patches.
Hello first time high end makeup buyer here. This foundation inside changing! If you'd told me that dropping $40.00 on a foundation would change my mind on foundation forever a week ago I'd laughed at you. I grabbed this and instantly had buyers remorse and was scared to give it a try. I'm happy I did. It gives you a flawless look. It's super moisturizing! Its buildable and goes on so smooth. I swear it's made from angel tears. I dont see my self ever purchasing any other foundation.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 155 Medium Beige more...
Makeup forever foundations are the best out there as far as I’m concerned. The formula is never heavy, never looks caked. It’s long lasting, but setting your tzone is almost recommended. Coverage is medium to full. Finish is natural.
Q & A
Is there a smaller size or a sample size that I could get for this foundation? I want to try it but I don't really feel like splurging in a $40 foundation.
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
I been looking for a perfect foundation for my skin? I really would want to know if this foundation won't give you acne in your face or make unhealthy?
I'm looking for a new foundation and I heard this one was good, but then again I heard so many were good lmao. So what do you guys think about this one? Honest opinions?
Is this product full coverage?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos