BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Reagan M.
Review for: 117 Marble more...
A friend recommended this product to me and I really like it. The foundation has a nice dispenser that allows you to really control how much you are using. I don't need a lot of coverage, but I feel like it provides a sufficient amount. It is a little pricy, so I wouldn't recommend it for an everyday foundation, but it looks great if you are going to be taking a lot of pictures.
mizfont0123 F.
Meraux
Worth it far best one of best in foundation that I have ever tried...very light and blends easily as well
Kierianne L.
Falls Church, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I wasn’t that impressed with the foundation. It provides nice coverage like the foundation that I already use. I got a sampler so I didn’t use enough to determine if it was good for oily and or dry skin. I might try it again before buying it.
Bari R.
Lexington, SC
Review for: Other more...
The coverage is perfect, not too heavy but covers just enough. Goes on easy and blends out beautifully! It doesn’t just sit on the skin, but seems like a part of my skin. I would purchase it again.
BLOOMS🌹 b.
San Diego
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great foundation. Especially if you use some setting powder. It is not a transfer free… But leaves a very good coverage and comfortable feel.
jennifer b.
houston texas
Review for: 110 Pink Porcelain more...
I got a small sample of this in my ipsy bag last year and i cant believe i still havent bought this. It is VERY pricy but its worth every penny. It leaves your skin airbrushed. Its so pretty
Yami G.
Palmdale, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I remember going in to Sephora to purchase this and I had very high expectations for it. I bought it and wore it to a party. My makeup looked flawless and perfect at the beginning and I got so many compliments but in just a couple hours I looked like a bowl of grease. I was blotting continuously throughout the whole night which caused the makeup to move around a lot. I was so upset because I really tried liking this product! I used it 2 more times after and same thing happened. I then broke out and I believe because of how oily I was getting. Never again trying this product :/ MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation
Brandy I.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 115 Ivory more...
I love the cover, application and wear. It blends amazing . However not being cruelty free at this stage of the game is just wrong.
Dominique W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Loved this! Melted into my skin nicely nice light to medium coverage and the color was perfect for me. I love the pump and over all look of the product as well.
Marielle A.
Jersey City, NJ
I love this foundations! It will forever be my go to foundation to repurchase.  The shade range and undertones are great.  It blends easily and looks like skin.  The finish is a nice natural satin (not too matte or too glowy).  Works well with my other makeup products
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.