BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Krista S.
NORFOLK, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like this brand. I just wish that it was more inexpensive and cruelty free. Otherwise, it goes on smoothly.
mizfont0123 F.
Meraux, LA
Worth it far best one of best in foundation that I have ever tried...very light and blends easily as well
Linda R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my absolute favorite foundation! This bottle last me forever, you dont need much and the formula isnt too thick and cakey! Blends well with products! Color matched perfectly!
jennifer b.
houston texas
Review for: 110 Pink Porcelain more...
I got a small sample of this in my ipsy bag last year and i cant believe i still havent bought this. It is VERY pricy but its worth every penny. It leaves your skin airbrushed. Its so pretty
Cynthia B.
Aurora, IL
This is my HOLY GRAIL foundation. I have tried foundations from drugstores, and some of the best high end but literally NOTHING compares to this one. It's a medium to full (so build-able) coverage,  natural finish foundation that lasts throughout the entire day and just looks stunning. No matter what foundation i am currently using i ALWAYS have to have this one in my makeup collection as well. I recommend using it with a beauty blender as i believe usng this over a brush leaves an airbrushed look.
Zulia M.
Austin
It works so good and looks amazing on my skin. It last the time that it should. The coverage is medium. Nothing bad to say about it
Megan B.
Creston, IA
It’s been awhile since I used this makeup but it was just ok. It’s pricey. It gives good coverage but it seemed to make my face oily when I was wearing it which made it not last long. I did not repurchase.
Alyssa L.
Watertown
Review for: 120 Soft Sand more...
This foundation offered a very nice coverage for my red skin and my under eye circles. I found it to be easy to blend and it looked very natural on my skin. From my experience it lasted a long time and didn’t seem to wear off at all.
Melissa C.
Cranston
Purchased at: Sephora
I like this foundation but it is very pricey. I feel like there Are other options that are not as expensive and work well
Ray
Review for: 155 Medium Beige more...
There’s a reason why this foundation has such a big following behind it - the finish in photos is great. Super lightweight but gives enough coverage for any occasion
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?