BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Kayla B.
I really loved how I looked on camera in this foundation, however for the price and how fast I blew through it I have to give 2 stars. I have dry skin. Worth noting that the foundation i used prior to this lasted me for almost a full year, this however barely lasted me a month which was sort of a shock to me. I bought this because it was recommended by a woman working at Sephora, though I never purchased again because my budget doesn't allow for me to spend this much on foundation each month.
Alyssa P.
Morgantown, WV
Review for: Other more...
This foundation applies well and looks great for the first 2-3 hours but it never seems to dry all the way, even with setting spray/powder. Be careful when hugging people or changing clothes because this stuff can make a mess. I also noticed that it made my chin kind of oily and it started to break up halfway through the day. (I have combination skin so it might work better for someone with dry skin)

Having said that, it actually does look amazing in photos! It gives my skin a beautiful dewy glow and it really brightens up my face, especially under the flash. I say use it when you go out at night and find something else for the workday and long events.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
I just got this as a sample the other day at sephora, it is an amazing foundation, however it did seem like it was hard to build the coverage for me I went through almost an entire sample to get the coverage I wanted. The pros for me is the shade selection is good, the formula wasn't bad, and it is reasonably priced. Now the con's was it didn't have that great of coverage, it took a lot of product to achieve the look I wanted, it look patchy during the day, I have also heard that the brand isn't cruelty free which I hears by word of mouth so I'm not going to say thats for sure. But I do love makeup forever and this foundation I did like
Judy D.
Cleveland , OH
I have dry skin... This foundation made my skin look very porous and even dryer which I didn't think was possible. If I hydrate my skin loads the night before, use a serum and then moisturize immediately before I apply the foundation with my beauty blender it looks decent. Don't think I would purchase it again for the price. I know plenty of girls who love it so don't just take my word for it, but I recommend trying a sample from Sephora before purchasing the full size product.
Bekkah A.
Scottsdale, AZ
I'm vey very picky when it comes to foundations . I've tried so many foundations and this one is hands down the best I've ever tried. It works for me when my skin is dry and oily. It can range from medium to full coverage. For less coverage or a more flawless finish apply with a damp bueaty blender. For best photo shoot results pair with the HD translucent powder together these two work wonders! Both products go a long way and definitely worth the extra money.
Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This Foundation is good. A little goes a long way. I received this sample from Sephora a few months ago and I finally got around to try. It works for my combination skin. I will say that I did see a little shine but maybe that's because I didn't prime my face. In their defense this was after 5 hours or so. It is a full coverage and it can look cakey if you overdo it period start off with a little pump and build it up it but use a light hand. I love the packaging. I love that it has a pump. It has a clean scent to it.
Erin B.
Cinnaminson, NJ
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I went into sephora a few weeks ago looking for a new foundation. I am always nervous when out shopping for a new brand of foundation because I tend to oxidize (meaning I turn them orange) most foundations plus I'm always "in between shades" I have only ever found one foundation that worked for my skin until I finally tried this one! I love that it's a medium to full coverage that feels light weight, they carry my shade, and I don't oxidize it! It's so nice being able to finally have another foundation I can use!
Kelsey B.
Elk Ridge, UT
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
When I first starting using this foundation I fell in love, it gave me a look of flawless skin but I started to notice a few hours into my day it looked like I didn't have any makeup on at all, for the price I didn't feel like it gave me a enough coverage throughout the day to continue to pay $40-$50. If you have time to reapply your makeup throughout the day, then this would be a great foundation but if you are looking for full coverage throughout the day with minimal touchups I wouldn't spend the money on it.
Elizabeth S.
SPRINGFIELD, MA
I like this but sometimes it can be a little difficult to blend. Mt friend has oily skin and it just sits on top of her skin. It works ok for me, I have combo to normal skin. This is a medium coverage foundation that is build-able just became full to let each layer dry or you will look cakey. This has an amazing rang of colors so you should be able to find your shade. If you need help ask someone in sephora or where ever you are buying to shade match you. I would recommend this for normal to combo skin types. Have a good day!
Laura C.
St petersburg , FL
Favorite foundation everrrr. I love how it makes my face look and it does not come off. I can use it for over 8 hours and my face will loom amazing, i will recommend it to everyone
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.