BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Lexus K.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
The foundation matched perfectly with my skin tone and looked very natural on the skin
Khrystin M.
Carson, CA
Barely any coverage and doesn't last at all. makes your skin oily, and i have dry skin.
Amber C.
California, KY
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Love this foundation. Coverage is medium to full and looks very natural. Easy to blend.
Serena B.
Medford, OR
I got a free sample at my local Sephora & I really love this full coverage foundation!
Heather J.
Sanger, TX
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Very light coverage but it's sooooo build able it could work for everyone coverage wise
Debra B.
Midland, MI
Such a beautiful full coverage foundation. Especially for photography. Amazing wuality.
Iliana s.
el paso
Review for: 123 Desert more...
A lot of people love this foundation but it didn’t work for me. It was too fake looking
Morgan
Fuquay Varina, NC
I was disappointed with this foundation after all of the hype. It is not full coverage
Whitney N.
Decatur, IL
I love this! It has a smoothe coverage. It lastest all day for me and I have oily skin.
Alyssa N.
Pine Hill Nj
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This product is amazing. I need more of it ASAP. I totally recommend this product 100%
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.