BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Lesley T.
Hurst
I don't know what it is about make up forever by this foundation has the best coverage
Kenya C.
Lancaster, CA
Love this light weight full coverage foundation , love this brand it's really worth it
Whitney N.
Decatur, IL
I love this! It has a smoothe coverage. It lastest all day for me and I have oily skin.
Gen M.
Canyon Country, CA
Love this foundation. I have extremely dry skin and it did not accentuate my dry areas.
Alyssa N.
Pine Hill Nj
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This product is amazing. I need more of it ASAP. I totally recommend this product 100%
melissa g.
Lyndhurst, NJ
A nice light weight coverage. It last all day while I am at work and good for dry skin
Margaret E.
Burnsville, MN
I honestly love the way this foundation feels! I prefer this version then the ultra HD!
Quy D.
Fort Mill, SC
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Good cover and really last well.it doesn't feel heavy on my skin.lobe how easy it blend
Gladys R.
High coverage, looks great on camera and looks natural. Doesn't break me out. I love it
Hannah B.
Tamarac
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Great foundation! Lasts long but I wish I can try out more makeup forever products too!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.