BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Gladys R.
High coverage, looks great on camera and looks natural. Doesn't break me out. I love it
Izzy M.
South Jordan
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love their stick foundations! They have great coverage and a great variety of colors!
Debra B.
Midland, MI
Such a beautiful full coverage foundation. Especially for photography. Amazing wuality.
Heather J.
Sanger, TX
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Very light coverage but it's sooooo build able it could work for everyone coverage wise
Lesley T.
Hurst
I don't know what it is about make up forever by this foundation has the best coverage
Iliana s.
el paso
Review for: 123 Desert more...
A lot of people love this foundation but it didn’t work for me. It was too fake looking
Margaret E.
Burnsville, MN
I honestly love the way this foundation feels! I prefer this version then the ultra HD!
Janic B.
Wellington, FL
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I been using this on myself for a while now,I also use this foundations on my clients.
Khrystin M.
Carson, CA
Barely any coverage and doesn't last at all. makes your skin oily, and i have dry skin.
Michelle K.
West Columbia, SC
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Go invest in this foundation. No matter your skin type, you will not regret buying this
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.