BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Rhonda S.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Great coverage and skin match. I like that you can't layer it a little at a time to get the amount you want.  Goes on great with a beauty blender.  Long staying power
Stacey T.
kansas city
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
My favorite! I’ve used this for years! I receive many compliments and inquiries about my coverage. It is a bit thicker but does not feel like that after applying.
Kelli S.
El Paso, TX
I don't know why Influenster says this product is discontinued. I got mine a couple weeks ago. The employee at Sephora never mentioned it being discontinued, and it was still there last week. Nonetheless, this is a pretty good foundation. The shade I got matched my skin better than any other foundation I've had which was a huge plus. The coverage is medium. I wish it were a little more full coverage as I have red skin on some days and sometimes this foundation doesn't cover my redness. I have normal to dry skin and I feel as though it's a good formula. It's not too matte. It's not dewy either though. At Sephora, it's advertised as being for normal to dry skin. When I apply the foundation, it melts nicely into my skin. It never looks caked. I will probably buy this again just because the finish looks so nice.
Taylor L.
This foundation goes on so good onto my skin. It gives off a dewy finish alone, more matte if you use setting powder or powder foundation on top. It is not heavy, but it is not light either. Medium coverage for one layer. Very build-able. This line of foundation has some of the lightest shades I have seen other than Kat Von D. I highly recommend setting powder for any smile or forehead/brow lines, as you can see I did not have on setting powder and creased a little in between my brows and my forehead. I have combo skin. Make sure to use plenty of concealer on nose if you have a bad habit of rubbing your nose like me. #influensterawards #makeupforever
Sarah S.
Kannapolis, NC
Review for: 130 Warm Ivory more...
I went into Sephora looking for a foundation for my wedding day and this one came highly recommended. I’ll start with the pros - it’s lightweight, easy to apply, buildable coverage, and smooth looking on the skin. The cons, however, outweighed the pros. I was so hoping this would be long lasting for something as important as my wedding day, but by the end of the night, you couldn’t tell I was wearing foundation. I have oily skin, so that combined with sweat and tears from an emotional day, it couldn’t hold up. It was breaking apart and sliding all over my face. Thankfully our wedding pictures were taken early in the day so my foundation looks good in pictures! I only use this foundation if I know I’ll be taking it off in a couple of hours. I won’t buy again once this bottle is gone though.
Amanda M.
Mesa, AZ
I seriously can not live without this stuff! I love how the coverage is PERFECT! It's not too much but then it's not to little. It lasts all day (even in the AZ summer time) and doesn't melt off!
My skin tone is super light so it is extreamly hard for me to find a good foundation that not only matches but doesn't look to cakey. So before I bought my perfect shade I went to Sephora and got samples of 3 different ones and I was happy to say that they were all super close to my real skin tone. Normally I only find maybe 1 that is semi close to my skin tone so this really sold me on MakeUp Forever! I will never go back!
Cassie S.
Marietta, GA
I have had a hard time trying to find the perfect foundation. One that is a staple in my collection. I have finally found it!! Its the makeup forever foundation in the color y245. I love that they have a big color range so it was easy to find a shade to fit me. The coverage is a medium buildable coverage but beautiful because it looks like my skin. You do get 1fl oz which is decent amount of product! This has quickly become my top go to foundation.  MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Foundation
Alexis L.
I can’t stop raving about this foundation! Make up forever is known for having great products, but they outdid themselves with this one! I use it almost every single day. I swear by this product! If you have blemishes that need to be hidden- this is your product!
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
While not a foundation I'd use as a primary, this does make a decent mixer with the much thicker  tarte™ Amazonian clay full coverage foundation SPF 15 . I received the MUF foundation in last month's play bag in a color too dark for me, the consistency is looser than I like, and the coverage too sheer to use alone. But it's perfect for adjusting the shade of the tarte to something closer than the base shade, and is thick enough that even the three pumps I added didn't take the consistency too far. The mixture still feels light on my skin, my skin still feels soft, and the mix is still buildable without looking caking, though some of the tarte's longevity and durability versus sweat is lost. And the price point is decent for something that I'll be using as a mixer.
Kendra J.
Providence, UT
Review for: 125 Sand more...
There are only two foundations I find myself purchasing over and over again- makeup forever and IT cosmetics. IT’s foundation/cc cream goes on pretty sheer and is great for summery months when you don’t need a ton of coverage. Makeup Forever’s foundation is wonderful for the rest of the year when your skin isn’t looking so sunkissed and sexy, and you need a little pick-me-up. The coverage isn’t probably as full as some other foundations, but I definitely prefer it that way. It never appears caked on or thick, and it lasts all day. I like to apply mine with a sponge, my hands, or my Urban Decay foundation brush to kind of buff it on. Price seems a little high, but the bottle truly lasts forever and I like that it has a pump to give you juuuust the right amount of product.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.