BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Alessia P.
Riverview , FL
My favorite foundation at the moment, it has medium coverage and it looks flawless on me
Gina W.
Wilmerding, PA
It's a beautiful foundation with a great shade range, but not the best for my oily skin.
Briana V.
Chino, CA
This is my favorite foundation it sits beautifll on the skin and I love it soooooooo much
monique q.
Whittier, CA
Best foundation i have ever own. It doesn't break me out and it covers up my acne scars.
tara b.
Oceano , CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
super nice but light coverage for a high end product. pretty pricey but worth it to try!
Peyton R.
super good foundation leaves a smooth finish and i’ve never had a problem with flashback!
bethany l.
Westport, MA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation is amazing! It gives me medium coverage and has the most natural finish.
Maranda J.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
First foundation I ever bought. Absolutely love it. Definitely my go-to when I'm tanned.
Kamila L.
Dallas, TX
Love love love! Best coverage! Long lasting foundation! Great color! Great for pictures!
Tristin K.
Post Falls , ID
Airbrushed skin is what I felt like I had when I used this. Definitely a medium coverage.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.