BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Lori D.
Centerville
Great foundation but I prefer more covrage. I would say it's between light/medium covrage.
Susan S.
Marlboro, NY
I use this foundation regularly
I was matched to my perfect shade,
and I love the coverage.
Aimee R.
Elizabeth, WV
Not impressed with this foundation. Didn't like the formula or colors. Would not repurchase
Melissa S.
Corryton , Tn
I have also bought this and loved it except I felt like it made my skin look and feel oily
Mei F.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite foundation. Whenever I want to look my best this is the foundation I reach for
Amy E.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Love this foundation It's my go to when I want a glamlook as well as a full coverage look.
Megan W.
Caldwell, ID
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Favorite foundation hands down. Creates flawless look and blends nicely. Doesn't feel cakey
Jazlyn O.
Philadelphia
Works AMAZING!! Full coverage and definitely buildable. Leaves your base looking flawless!
Sa S.
Waianae, HI
Love this foundation! I literally feel like I look like I'm glowing. A definite must have!
Iram S.
Lincolnwood, IL
One of the bestest foundations i have ever used!!!! love the texture and formula!!!!!!!!!!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?