BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Nicole L.
Las Vegas, NV
I like this foundation. I really enjoy wearing this and it doesn't feel heavy on the skin.
Arielle S.
W Hempstead, NY
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I love this foundation but it's not my favorite. The overage is exactly what it says it is.
Davisha P.
This is absolutely my favorite foundation! It gives great coverage and is very buildable!
Jasmin R.
glassboro, NJ
I used to like this but the cap isn't secure and it tends to crease on people I use it on.
Diana  G.
Looks flawless on my sking.. the coverage its natural and don't look like a maske. love it!
Alissa-Mae P.
Irvine, CA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Foundation 140 Soft Beige 1.01 oz more...
Pretty good, mine is still too dark for me but the quality is good and it lasts a long time
Jennifer S.
Olive Branch
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
If you are having photos taken, this is your foundation. There is absolutely no flashback.
Janiece A.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Best foundation EVER! Little pricey but worth every cent!! I will never switch to another!
Stephanie S.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is my go to foundation for day or night time. This a very buildable liquid foundation.
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
This was my first name brand high end product i ever bought and its still my go to favorite
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.