BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • Does this foundation transfer or does it stay put ? I’m l...1 Answers
Vanessa R.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I absolutely love this foundation . !! Gives me a full coverage that I'm always looking for !
Sophia Z.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Love this especially in the summer time it’s very light weight and it give you good coverage
Liz D.
Oceanside, CA
Definitely not a full coverage foundation. Very sheer and liquidy. Not my favorite foundation
Melissa M.
Huntington Pk, CA
Review for: 145 Neutral more...
This foundation works great. Coverage is buildable. It’s easy to work with. It last all day.
Cynthia S.
Des Plaines, IL
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is my all time favorite foundation! It's full coverage but does not give the Caky look!
Miriam D.
Riverside
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Good foundation i like it but i don’t love it love it it’s just good so yeah all i got to say
Taynara M.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I really liked this one when I used. Has a great efect on skin and last too. But is expensive
Sam R.
El Paso, TX
This foundation is amazing I love j us it everyday and it works amazing it really sticks!!!!!
Iris C.
Matte finish
Long lasting
Tonia S.
Pensacola, FL
I've heard so many good things about this product but never used it. I'm excited to try it !
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon