BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Tez J.
Prosper, TX
Love this foundation. It always looks good in person and in photos. Worth the splurge for sure!
Jaimie S.
Walker, MI
This foundation has amazing coverage and looks so gorgeous! Best for normal to dry skin though.
Priya P.
Chino Hills
I love this foundation! It gives my face a flawless finish and I love how easy it is to blend!
Mariam A.
Katy, TX
Love love love. This goes on so smooth and flawless. Not cakey or chunky. My go to foundation !
Monica A.
akron, OH
I just love this foundation! I got mine at Sephora and it’s perfect coverage for all day wear.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is an awesome foundation if you are trying to do a light weight coverage or full coverage.
Kris C.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Great foundation but make sure to use primer with this otherwise your fine lines are pronounced
Yorleny F.
Brooklyn, NY
THIS FOUNDATION GIVES ME LIFE. It looks so natural and just everything about it is just amazing
Sonia S.
Chowchilla, CA
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Love this foundation!! In my daily routine! Goes on smoothly- I use it with my beauty blender!
MINDY N.
Irvine, CA
This is my go to foundation. I love the way you can build coverage and how smoothly it goes on.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.