BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • Does these foundation look cakey, if you know what I mean...1 Answers
Amberley C.
pflugerville
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
My favorite foundation and covers everything and worth the money and will stay through out the day
Sondra ..
This foundation is so good that despite my oils coming through, I still want to wear it every day!
Julie R.
Mesquite, TX
Love love love, gives me the full coverage I need. Recommend this to anyone needing full coverage.
Lacy C.
Iola, KS
Best foundation, hands down. Goes on smooth and covers every imperfection. I love this foundation!
April B.
Parsippany, NJ
Gives you a great dewy look. But I have oily skin so I end up looking shiny at the end of the day.
Camille M.
Plano, TX
It looks great on my skin but does not hold as long as I would like it too. Maybe it was my primer
Catherine M.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
An absolutely classic, incredible foundation. I think this could work for anyone, and work well.
Bianca B.
I bow down to this foundation!! It gives that flawless all day full coverage we all dream about!
Haley H.
San Dimas
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This is a very smooth foundation. It's easy to apply and has an overall glowy look to your makeup
Lindsey J.
Cutler Bay, FL
Review for: 125 Sand more...
It's an awesome Foundation but it definitely clogs my pores. I break out after using this stuff.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon