BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • Does these foundation look cakey, if you know what I mean...1 Answers
April T.
Prattville, AL
Incredible foundation! Weightless yet has comllete smooth coverage. No creasing and lasts all day.
Courtney B.
Jefferson, GA
Review for: 125 Sand more...
One of my favorite foundations! Makes my skin look flawless and beyond beautiful! So easy to apply!
Viviana R.
Delano, CA
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I love this foundation i dont have no more sadly but i will go and but some more because its a must
Mayra A.
Midland, TX
Super amazing foundation this leaves your skin with a natural matte finish , it hides all my veins
shabana a.
Torrance, CA
This foundation is amazing and works wonderfully on my skin!! it doesn't make my skin oily at all.
victoria m.
Makes the face look flawless as ever
Good for pictures and flash photography. Definitely recommend
Amberley C.
pflugerville
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
My favorite foundation and covers everything and worth the money and will stay through out the day
Meg J.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Better for oily skin. The finish is really pretty. Easy to apply and provides really good coverage.
Jillian G.
Holy grail foundation. I always get asked what foundation I am wearing when I go out with this on.
Nikki V.
Love this foundation. Money well spent! Coverage is amazing and the product stays put on your face!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon