BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Courtney B.
Jefferson, GA
Review for: 125 Sand more...
One of my favorite foundations! Makes my skin look flawless and beyond beautiful! So easy to apply!
Jessica M.
Brooklyn, NY
This foundation is magic! Will leave your face looking photoshopped! Definitely worth every penny.
Mayra A.
Midland, TX
Super amazing foundation this leaves your skin with a natural matte finish , it hides all my veins
Jillian G.
Holy grail foundation. I always get asked what foundation I am wearing when I go out with this on.
Bre A.
Wichita, KS
This brand of makeup is very good it's very high Quality and looks good on all kinds of skin colors
Crystal Y.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Make up forever HD invisible cover foundation covers all your flaws blends great and last all day!
Brooklyn B.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love,makeup forever. Its affordable, beautiful coverage, and great quality. I reccomened!!!!!!!!
Elizabeth R.
Newark , DE
Medium coverage, very blend-able product. Looks great on the skin without being cakey or drying.
Kristie L.
Mammoth lakes, CA
Nasty foundation that was not "HD" in my opinion. If felt gross on my skin even with using primer
Christine S.
I love how it’s light weight in the face. It’s not heavy. Needs to be a little more full coverage
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.