BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Lacy C.
Iola, KS
Best foundation, hands down. Goes on smooth and covers every imperfection. I love this foundation!
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Very good foundation!!! All day coverage and does not irritate my skin . Available in many shades .
Khaled H.
I love this foundation. this is really good for my dry skin .the foundation its light and flawless
Crystal Y.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Make up forever HD invisible cover foundation covers all your flaws blends great and last all day!
Claire C.
Stafford, VA
Okay product. It's not good for oily skin or Combination skin. Sticks to dead skin and looks cakey
Bre A.
Wichita, KS
This brand of makeup is very good it's very high Quality and looks good on all kinds of skin colors
Morgan P.
Rockford, IL
I LOVE this foundation! It provides me with the perfect coverage and does not feel like cake face.
Marina B.
Ann Arbor, MI
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Best foundation ever---- period! Goes on for light coverage without looking too caked or too dewey
Jillian G.
Holy grail foundation. I always get asked what foundation I am wearing when I go out with this on.
April T.
Prattville, AL
Incredible foundation! Weightless yet has comllete smooth coverage. No creasing and lasts all day.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.