BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Lauren F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I don't know what it is about this foundation that makes everyone love it, but it was just ok for me.
Myia M.
Macedon, NY
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Great foundation, makeup forever is a fantastic brand all around and I absolutely love their products
Melissa S.
Ive been using this for over a year and i love it! the coverage is perfect and it last all day long.
Lyndsey C.
Statesville, NC
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This foundation is great. It cover well and blends out so good. Highly recommend trying this one out!
Emily W.
Shelby
I love this foundation. It is truly HD. I would wear the powder with it and my skin looked FLAWLESS.
Fatima E.
Cordova, TN
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Best foundation ever. Goes on smoothly and easily blended. And it looks natural, like it's your skin!
Bianca B.
Hammond, IN
Super light!
Skin Breathes easy!
Easy to apply!
Blending Perfectly!
A little goes a long way ladies!
jaylin s.
Rock Island, IL
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Make up for ever has made an excellent foundation very nice coverage and matches my complexion nicely
Samantha C.
Clearwater, FL
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
My favorite foundation from Sephora with a reasonable price tag. Great coverage with a matte finish.
Morgyn C.
Pleasant view, UT
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is my new go to matte foundation! It doesn't break out my skin and is a medium to full coverage!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.