BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Christina M.
athens, Ga
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
So i had gotten a sample of this in my boxy chard subscrition box . I used this foundation and OMG .. i uave dark spots on my face and big pores it the coverage was AMAZING
Emily R.
Got this as a sample in one of my Ipsy bags and used that thing until I was scraping the sides. Never went and got the full sized one because it was a little pricey for my taste
Lexy 🎀.
Youngstown, Ohio
Review for: Other more...
I have no idea what color I used, but it worked well for my skin. This foundation has an elasticity to it, so it stretches over your face. You don’t need much of it.
Katelyn J.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is the best foundation I have ever bought! It lasts forever and it gives your face and amazing glow whenever you use it! I will always have this in my makeup drawer.
Shana D.
Stokesdale
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Very liquidity and not a lot of coverage didn’t last me all day and was not for my skin type I’m very oily and this made my face look so bad recommend the HD stick over the liquid!
Hannah L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I LOVED this foundation and it lasted forever but when they changed the formula, my skin reacted poorly. I wish they’d change it back. I’m considering trying it again.
anna d.
linden
This was so amazing and probably one of my favorite foundations that I have. As a make up artist I recommend this to all my clients. I have bought this many times.
Bre M.
I’ve used the stock form of this foundation and I like the liquid formula much better. It doesn’t make my skin feel or look heavy, and it is really full coverage.
Rosalyn R.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
A great foundation. I love the smooth flawless finish and it applies nicely with a damp beauty blender or a makeup brush. Fairly priced up high but it's worth it.
Soreny M.
Tampa , FL
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I was expecting more coverage coming from this foundation the texture is good and will leave your sling looking like porcelain but I prefer the stick foundation from the same brand makeup forever
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.