BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Andrea J.
Fremont, CA
One of my top five foundations I have used so far. Great coverage and it looking amazing on my skin.
Carla P.
Athens , GA
Amazing foundation, really good for pictures , very sad they discontinued it. Recommend for dry skin
Cindy G.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I tried this and fell in love. Beginners dream. Trust me you won't be disappointed. Go ahead and try
Kendra S.
wayne
I love this line of foundation. BUT I love the stick version way better. This one is medium coverage.
Myeshia B.
Glen Burnie
Great coverage! Inreally enjoy this foundation! Def need a good primer but other than that its great!
Hanna s.
West New York, NJ
LOVEE THIS FOUNDATION its high coverage and easy to blend. I highly recommend this for dry skin girls
Kayla S.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Love LOVE LOVE. Highlight of doing my makeup. It's kind of both. It leaves my face feeling refreshed
Debra  S.
California City, CA
I love it. It stays for most of the day. It looks good on my face. I would recommend it to everyone.
Dagny B.
Merion Station, PA
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I use this every day in the lightest shade available. easily buildable and has really nice coverage.
Danielle D.
Brooklyn, NY
Looks very natural when applied. Amazing stuff. I absolutely love this foundation. It is everything!!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.