BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Adriana R.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Lovw this foundation easy to blend and also easy to apply very long lasting and works for any skin type
whitney w.
Klamath Falls, OR
Review for: 153 Golden Honey, Other more...
Good product goes on well, stays on long lasting coverage, makes skin look healthy, young, low priced.
Saige S.
Jonesboro, AR
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Very easy to apply and it doesn’t look cakey at all love that it has a pump and the shade matched well
Kaitlyn V.
Review for: 120 Soft Sand more...
This is really the only foundation I like. Makes your skin smooth & flawless & doesn’t enhance my pores
Melissa✂️ l.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Full coverage without feeling cakey. Silky smooth finish and great on camera. Does not feel too heavy.
Miranda M.
Pleasant Hope, MO
Beautiful foundation would def recommend. Very buildable coverage but is not heavy on the skin at all.
Alison E.
New Hope , MN
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I often do make up for weddings and this is my go to. Long lasting, good coverage. Good color matching
Stephanie G.
Kansas
I know this is a holy grail for many, but it looks very cakey on my skin! Doesn’t look natural At all!
Brittany H.
Garland , TX
I use this everyday. It's light weight. Doesn't take much. Has great coverage and breathes really great
ashley E.
This is my go to foundation! I try different ones and never get the Satisfaction as this product does.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.