BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Thania R.
El Paso, TX
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Excelente cobertura, larga duración sin sentir pesado ni agrietado. Definitivamente una de las mejores
Brittany H.
Garland , TX
I use this everyday. It's light weight. Doesn't take much. Has great coverage and breathes really great
Megan G.
Slidell, TX
Love this foundation. Expensive but worth the investment. I wish it was more of a full coverage though.
Rhiannon R.
Lafayette, IN
Love this foundation. Easy to apply, covers well, lots of shades to choose from. Has a flawless finish.
Carolina N.
Pawtucket , RI
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I love this foundation. It looks like I don't have anything on. It really looks natural!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love this makeup, lasts all day. Not splochy at all and really good for several different skin types
Elizabeth M.
Saint Louis, MO
Very lightweight, very Blendable. No problems with this foundation. Only issue was I had to mix shades.
Nicole R.
Wyomissing
This product has and smooth and easy application texture. Great variety in color match. Easy to build.
Rocio P.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Very good foundation, natural and very light. I do not recommend it to people with scars or dark spots.
Mikaila C.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I absolutely love this foundation! It lasts all day long and doesn't wear away, but it is a bit costly.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.