BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Lauren G.
Ohio
Review for: 125 Sand more...
LOVE this product, very well coverage! Worth the money to my opinion. I love anything with good coverage!
Terri E.
Love this foundation. Gives great coverage throughout the day! Recommend for anyone with combo/dry skin.
Mariangel C.
Orlando Fl
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Woooow this is one of the best fundations that i have used. Is perfect to a good night Makeuppppppppppppp
Jessica V.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
It has amazing coverage and can be worn with or without concealer. Very natural finish. Goes on smoothly.
Leah V.
PUEBLO WEST, CO
I love using this for a special occasions because its full coverage and it looks good in almost everyone!
McKenzie H.
Ponca City, OK
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This is definitely one of the best foundations I’ve ever used. It’s beautiful and looks great in photos.
Victoria D.
Elk Grove , CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I like this foundation. It wouldn’t be in my top. I’m just not a full coverage gal. But It’s a good wear
Elise R.
Middletown, NY
I used to use this foundation faithfully! But now I use it as an under eye concealer and it works great!
Rachel L.
Very good coverage and color matching. This foundation photographs very well and doesn't oxidize quickly.
Melinda J.
Alabaster, AL
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Good foundation with great coverage! I just wish it blended better. It is great for events and weddings.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.