BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Valeria C.
I love this foundation it photographs perfectly no flash back I love it I mix two colors to get my color
Danielle M.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I used this foundation when my skin was breaking out for a little bit more coverage; it works really well
Mariana F.
Oakland, CA
Never used but heard many good things about. The quality and the texture have a great finish to all day.
Alli R.
Wauwatosa , WI
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Love this foundation for med coverage and it’s so lightweight on the skin! It’s more of a natural finish.
Ashby H.
LOVE this foundation! It really makes my skin look fresh without making it look like I have make up on!
Nilckah g.
Aguadilla
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Buenisima ! Súper de calidad y excelente cobertura ! Me encanta promete y cumple te la recomiendo 100%!!
Betty S.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Love this foundation!!! Easy to apply and use and the price is right!!! Would recommend this for purchase
Sammi L.
Citrus Hts, CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I really like this. I wish it had a little more coverage but it looks so nice on the skin. Will buy again
Jacqueline F.
The best foundation i have used hands down! it is pricey but it does the job and photographs beautifully
Rachel L.
Very good coverage and color matching. This foundation photographs very well and doesn't oxidize quickly.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.