BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Does these foundation look cakey, if you know what I mean...1 Answers
  • Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
maggie C.
Oakwood OK
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Its nice foundation. It was kinda too heavy for me though. But if you like good full coverage i recommend this
Jackie H.
San Jose
I liked the product I wouldn’t say it’s my favorite but I like it it works really amazing with a beauty blender
Mehwish M.
Sugar Land, TX
Review for: 165 Honey Beige more...
Recently tried this product and I must say it’s really good. My skin looked really nice and helped covered acne
Katie M.
Flowood, MS
I did not like this product. I need something way more full coverage than this gives. And it also broke me out.
Victoria J.
Conroe, TX
Review for: 135 Vanilla more...
Love this foundation! Not overdrying like some foundations are on me. Lasts all day without having to reapply!
Barbara S.
Statesboro
This is an impressive brand that delivers results consistently without fail. Try out this line and get results!
Maddy M.
I use this for an everyday use and it is such a great product. Even if it is hot this product stays on all day
JILIAN W.
LORENA, TX
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
My favorite foundation! The best coverage that I have found yet. Doesn't make your face feel 10 pounds heavier.
Shannon L.
Pinellas Park
Ive gotten several samples of this in sub boxes and really love it but I havent made it in to purchase any yet.
Sarah M.
So far so good! Stays on a long time and no cake! Love the brad itself and this product is just as high quality
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon