BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Lilly I.
Meridian, ID
Good coverage. A little goes a long way so it does last. Slightly drying on my skin, but photographs well.
Chantelle R.
San Jose , CA
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Hands down, holy grail foundation. The coverage is amazing and buildable and mixed well with my concealers
Kaitlin L.
Henderson, KY
Best foundation of all time! Lasts beautifully and doesn't dry out skin! Perfect base..splurge on this one!
Aliesha A.
I love makeup forever foundation. It has great coverage and lasts long. It's gives a beautiful finish also
It gives good coverage but some days if my skin a little bit oily and heavy. But still one of my favorites
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Hate the new formula it is definitely not like before! It oxidized on my skin and I returned this product!
Ximena C.
Douglas, AZ
This foundation by makeup forever is so full coverage and long lasting it leaves the skin looking beautiful
Sera O.
Denver, CO
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Love this foundation. It does wonders! Covers alot with only a little to apply. Doesn't feel cakey at all.
Kathryn H.
Love this product in the winter. It makes my skin a little too oily in the summer. Medium to full coverage.
Luiza C.
san bruno, CA
great! i love it, super natural and looks awesome. i have had better so 4 stars but ultimately it’s a great
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.