BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
hannah r.
Escondido, CA
I've heard such great things about this product. Everyone loves it! I have never used it but would love to!
Erika C.
Provo, UT
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I really liked this foundation because it leaves a natural look. It is very lightweight and easy to apply.
Addison L.
Review for: 135 Vanilla more...
I really love the coverage on this foundation! It leaves a nice satin finish and it wears very comfortably.
Sera O.
Denver, CO
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Love this foundation. It does wonders! Covers alot with only a little to apply. Doesn't feel cakey at all.
Phoebe T.
Good range of colors to match from, but I felt the finish was very dull and didn't do anything for my skin.
Nikki M.
Hopkinsville, KY
Review for: 153 Golden Honey, 140 Soft Beige, 125 Sand, Other more...
When I use this on my clients they are star struck! It’s definitely a favorite and go to in my freelancing!
Brooke A.
Woodstock, GA
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I liked it for a while until it started reacting badly to my skin... I started getting break outs and such
morgan s.
This combination is perfect. Leaves your skin flawless and blurred. I highly recommend these two together!
Megan M.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Goes on more yellow but eventually oxidizes and turns the right color. It lasts forever and doesn't crease.
Brooke D.
Benton, AR
One of the best foundations for medium coverage love the lightweight feeling and perfect for all skin types
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.