BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Bernice H.
Rochester, NY
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Perfect foundation for special events. Status on all day and looks amazing. Added plus it's that it looks amazing in photographs as well. I used it for my wedding makeup.
Esmeralda P.
Apo, AP
Best foundation, this is the only foundation in which my exact skin tone was available, searched for a long time for my skin color in foundation until this one was found.
Sarahi F.
Yuma, AZ
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Overall a good foundation. I have used this a few times and it does crease a little on my smile lines but a lot of foundations do that. Nothing a quick touch up can’t fix
Kira M.
Houston
This stuff photographs amazingly. I have combination skin and big pores. I am almost finished with my second bottle and I don’t wear foundation everyday. For a night out, I always reach for this.
Courtney B.
Choctaw, OK
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Foundation 118 Flesh 1.01 oz more...
Not my favorite foundation!?! The coverage for me just wasn’t there, it was light and didn’t last all day! If I worked out mid day you could tell! It didn’t moisturize my dry skin, and I can say I wouldn’t buy again!
Abby S.
Nashville, TN
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This foundation goes on nicely but isn’t as full coverage as I like to wear for work. If you want lighter coverage and a light feel on your skin, this may be good for you.
💘Sana R.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
My pictures come out amazing after using this foundation! Many people ask me what I wear! I.T gets rid of all blemishes! I find that with setting powder It will not move !
Samantha S.
Fort worth , TX
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I those this it's a nice every day foundation. It has a nice natural finish and blends out great. By the end of the day I'm a bit oily and it starts breaking apart though.
Anna W.
I absolutely LOVE this. I was recommended this product and have not been disappointed at all. The wear is great and lasts most of the day - I work outside in the heat all day and this is perfect
Emily F.
Dallas, TX
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
It wAs perfect for me when I had more acne problems, it covered things up flawlessly! I don’t need as heavy of cover up now but if I ever do again I will go back to this
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.