BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
L e x i F.
Richlands
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Foundation 120 Soft Sand 1.01 oz more...
Looks great on and has a medium coverage. Definitely dewy and needs to be set. lasts a decent amount of time.
Kaytie P.
I did like it. Although it does oxidize. Overall I liked it was a nice foundation that felt good on the skin
Mianca M.
I think this foundation is a little overrated. The coverage is hood but jard to find your perfect color match
Jess H.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I usually use this foundation to mix with other foundations i just feel it gives more full flawless coverage
Jessica K.
Malden, MA
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I don't think I have played with this enough it tends to be lighter coverage but builds well and blends well.
Eleonora Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Been using it for years and never had an issue w it but the only issue is it makes my skin a little bit dry
Jessica W.
norfolk va
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Amazing coverage and long lasting. Blends great with brush or blender and doesn't emphasize texture or pores
Alexandra P.
Good product for a nice medium coverage. I love the feel of the foundation when on, it's super light weight.
Anahi R.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Great product! Glides on nice. What i like best is that you dont feel like you are wearing nothing ! Love it
Kelsie A.
This is my favorite foundation within the last 6 months. Looks beautiful on the skin. Easy to apply as well.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.