BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Amy H.
This foundation is awesome! Complete coverage and it last all day long without making my face feel caked on.
yuri i.
Fort worth, TX
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Tengo 2 semanas usando este producto y estoy fasinads con el tiene muy buena cobertura y no se siente pesado
Hailey K.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is actually my color I'm very white lol I like my creamy products that feel natural I guess you can say
Lacy P.
Clinton, IA
love the formula and feel of this foundation. wasnt the biggest fan of how doie it looked but felted amazing
Jessica J.
Holland
One of my favorite foundations. Great coverage and very bendable. Long lasting and not cake and doesn't crack
Elizabeth M.
Lynden, WA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Great foundation! You can sheer it out with a little facial lotion or go for the full coverage! Long lasting.
Raquel T.
Anaheim, CA
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION. this foundation has been my holy grail ever since i got it. its such great coverage.
Jessica B.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
It's a the best product I have found for medium coverage and a smooth finish. Does not crease. Lasts all day.
Miranda U.
Cedar City, UT
One of my favorite full coverage foundations. It is lightweight, not cakey at all, and blends in beautifully
Jazmynn P.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Good thickness and consistency and smooth application. It covers up really well and blends in the skin nicely
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.