BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Jeniffer S.
Allentown, PA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love this foundation. They have so many shades plus the coverage is fantastic. It really blends well also.
Bethany T.
Brandon
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I really love this foundation. It's super light feeling and gives you a glowing color. It's super lightweight
Naomi H.
Gainesville, GA
I liked this foundation but i found that it broke up after a while on my oily skin and it transferred easily.
Bryanna M.
Clinton, MD
I have combination olive-beige skin and thus foundation is my savior. It has amazing coverage and I love it.
Nikisha J.
Morrilton, AR
Love this 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
Best foundation ever I used for my oily skin.
It's comes with pum so it's easy and no mess
Miranda U.
Cedar City, UT
One of my favorite full coverage foundations. It is lightweight, not cakey at all, and blends in beautifully
Mikaela G.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I really love this foundation. It's flawless. Only 4 stars because I'm not sure if this is the color I have.
Amy H.
This foundation is awesome! Complete coverage and it last all day long without making my face feel caked on.
Tiffany K.
Albertville , AL
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I love this foundation!! It gives me the flawless look I'm looking for and goes on smoothly and long lasting!
Rogelia S.
Why oh why did they replace this formula I love this they replaced it with the ultra hd and it's not the same
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.