BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Does this foundation transfer or does it stay put ? I’m l...1 Answers
Tabitha L.
Blue springs, MO
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is an ok foundation. I dont notice any HD effects with it but it applys nicy and doesnt break down on me.
Maggie F.
Lancaster, NY
Amazing coverage. Face looks photoshopped after I apply it. It even has a nice smell. Totally worth the price.
Brittany R.
I'm more of a full coverage kinda gal, this is more of a medium coverage foundation. However is very buildable.
Veronica H.
Charleston, WV
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Super hd makeup. This is one of my favorite makeups of all time full coverage covers spot and scars I love this
Alena U.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Great coverage without looking cakey. Goes on smooth and lasts all day long. Doesn't settle in pores or lines.
Monika C.
Warner Robins, GA
Doesn't feel heavy on my face but the coverage is perfect! This is my go to foundation! Definitely my favorite!
Gabby T.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Very nice range of colors and pigments. Good coverage, lasts. Blends out very well and isn't cakey or blotchy.
Shannon L.
Pinellas Park
Ive gotten several samples of this in sub boxes and really love it but I havent made it in to purchase any yet.
andrea c.
Ontario, CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Love this product. Its full coverage and gives a flawless finish. Great foundation also pretty good skin match.
Marelin V.
Long beach, CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love the foundation makeup forever because it's not cakey and I steal a lot and it's pricey but it's worth it
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon