BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Maddy M.
I use this for an everyday use and it is such a great product. Even if it is hot this product stays on all day
Tabitha L.
Blue springs, MO
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is an ok foundation. I dont notice any HD effects with it but it applys nicy and doesnt break down on me.
Gigi P.
Gahanna, OH
I really like this foundation, it looks great in pictures and video, and it's so popular, I love the coverage.
Delsi G.
Houston, Tx
Love this foundation, blends really well. Perfect for my Oily skin. Glad I finally found the perfect foundation
Brittany R.
I'm more of a full coverage kinda gal, this is more of a medium coverage foundation. However is very buildable.
Carol V.
I wore this makeup in a wedding I stood up in over the summer. It didn't run, smudge or get shinny in the heat.
Carly U.
San Diego
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I love this foundation it works so well and actually sticks on oily skin with the right primer medium coverage
Alena U.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Great coverage without looking cakey. Goes on smooth and lasts all day long. Doesn't settle in pores or lines.
Ankiy F.
This stuff is AMAZING!!! It is so highly pigmented and buildable in coverage that it can last such a long time!
Stacy B.
Inver Grove, MN
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Nice coverage i will say i like the stick more but my skin is dry to combination the ly do have a lot of shades
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.