BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
maggie C.
Oakwood OK
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Its nice foundation. It was kinda too heavy for me though. But if you like good full coverage i recommend this
Sarah M.
So far so good! Stays on a long time and no cake! Love the brad itself and this product is just as high quality
Kimberly V.
Newark, CA
I used to always have oily skin until I started using this product ! Now I can't stop us end this I love it !.
Devon A.
I adore this foundation. It's super flawless looking. I have oily skin but it still works pretty a well for me.
Barbara J.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I really like this foundation. The shade is off a bit. I'd like to try it in a different shade. It blends well.
Alexa M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Its perfect, goes on smooth and does not come off though out the day. Covers up most blemishes with no problem.
Sabrina J.
Long Beach, CA
This is one of my favs . I can wear from day to night without touch up . It's gives me just a smooth finished.
Savannah M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This foundation is awesome. It is super full coverage without being cakey. It has a really nice natural finish
Emily S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
LOVE LOVE LOVE.. Totally obsessed with all of the products I have used. I will definitely repurchase, thank you
Jenny G.
Panorama City
I used to use this foundation loved the natural look and how it would make my skin glow! Would deff recommend!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.