BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • Does these foundation look cakey, if you know what I mean...1 Answers
Katelynn L.
Mayfield heights
Love this foundation! Doesn't look cakey but covers up good! Don't need to use a lot to get the job done either.
Breanna R.
Auburn, AL
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This foundation is okay I just wish it went to darker color. I have the shade #177. It's like one shade to light.
Susie E.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
En GenBeauty me hice la prueba de mi color y me gustó tanto que fui a comprarla, es de alta cobertura y duradera.
Yuliana E.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
The foundation has a lot of coverage although it can be very costly but is worth it . It also blends very good .
Camisha D.
Irving
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation is pretty amazing. It gives more of a dewy look & has buildable coverage. Does have a long wear.
Valentina M.
New York
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
this product gives you a full coverage, very very glowy and natural, perfect for days than u need a natural looks
Meggs R.
Ridgefield, WA
Very good medium coverage foundation that leaves a beautiful satin finish! Awesome shade range and lasting power!
Catherine R.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Amazing foundation. Lasts all night and makes you look natural. It does not make your face look cakey. I love it
Isabelle M.
Brentwood, TN
The ultra HD is way better than the old HD formula. The coverage is great and great for dry to combination skin.
Sophia R.
Dallas , TX
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation has to be one of the best ever especially for acne prone skin gives you a full flawless coverage
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon