BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • Does this foundation transfer or does it stay put ? I’m l...1 Answers
Annie F.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation provides nice, even coverage, and it is opaque enough to cover my freckles which is very important to me. My only complaint is that the lightest shade is still too dark for my light skin, and some of my family members can't even buy this brand because they don't offer colors dark enough for them. I hope they expand their line of colors, because people of all skin colors like using makeup and it should be accessible to them!
Nilomee P.
I bought this foundation because I heard a lot about how it would make your face look incredible in pictures. I really didn’t see much of a difference. I think there’s plenty of other foundations that aren’t as expensive and give you a great finished look in photos. I wouldn’t purchase this again.
Shasha S.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige, 125 Sand more...
Esmeralde S.
Liberty Twp, OH
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I really like the finish of this foundation, it doesn’t require a setting powder and looks very natural especially when used with a beauty blender but still provides very buildable coverage. It wears well throughout the day without creasing or requiring much touching up, plus a great shade range!
Olha D.
Philadelphia, PA
This foundation is a great foundations for starters or people who just want a foundation that is easy to work with. It has amazing shade selection. out of all of the foundations i own its the most one that matches my exact skin tone. It has a medium to full coverage. To get a full you definitely have to build it up. It has a beautiful natural finish. Not too dewy or too matte. It is great for all skin types. I have used it on many deferent clients with different skin types and everyone likes it.
Marissa N.
Fleming Island, FL
Recommended to me by a clerk at Sephora and I’m obsessed. Has the perfect amount of coverage and can be layered if you want more. The color she picked out for me matches my skin perfectly and it goes on so smooth without feeling cakey or getting stuck in the creases. 10/10 would recommend.
Johane C.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I have used this for three weeks now. This is a really incredible foundation. When I have it on, it looks so natural that I cannot tell I'm wearing foundation, and it makes my skin look perfect and gives it a healthy glow, nothing over the top but just gorgeous and subtle. On top of that it has great lasting power, it lasts all day on my skin and I don't need to put on more during the day. It doesn't cling to dry patches or go oily. I have dry and sensitive skin, a little bit dull at times, but this makes my skin glow. This is really a fantastic foundation, and I will definitely repurchase
Latricia W.
Hawthorne, CA
I’ve been using this foundation for over 4 years now. Although I try other foundations I always tend to go back to this one. It’s matte, full coverage and stays put all day. It’s a perfect match for my skin tone as well I sometimes tend to have to mix foundations but not with this one.
ashlyn h.
alabama
Review for: Other more...
this is my go-to foundation for every day wear. the finish isn’t matte and it isn’t all the way dewy.. it’s somewhere in between and i personally love it. it’s buildable to almost a full coverage. it takes about 3 pumps for my whole face and that gives me a medium to full coverage. it photographs beautifully, i don’t see any flashback.
Kim P.
Boston
This is probably my favorite foundation because it feels so light on the skin! Although it doesn’t cover as much, I still love it regardless because it lasts throughout the day and it doesn’t melt. It also blends in really well because it’s so lightweight. Would definitely buy again!
Heather Y.
Courtland, VA
I've been on the hunt for a new foundation. I'm in my mid 30's and my skin is more on the dry side with larger pores . Would anyone recommend this foundation for dryier skin?
Mona A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a full coverage foundation?
Beth H.
Deland, FL
Wondering if this covers well for acne marks and acne. Also if it's light or not
Vivien A.
Jacksonville , FL
ive been looking for a great foundation, would this one be worth my money?
Elizabeth S.
Minneapolis, MN
I recently bought the Make Up Forever HD foundation. I used it for the first time and I liked it but it was light to medium coverage. I heard Ilit was medium to full coverage. Am I doing something wrong ? Should I use a beauty blender or a brush? Thanks !

Amazon