BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Casey B.
Chicago
This one is my favorite! It gives super good coverage, is not cakey, and doesn't slide off my face midday.
Delaney W.
This stuff is amazing! Completely full coverage and helps to keep oils from shinning throughout the day! 10/10!!
Sameena Z.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
My life saver! Been using make up forever ultra he foundation for good 7 years and never once I got disappointed.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Definitely not going to buy this product again ..looks nice ..but didn't fit my oil skin ..think it made it worst
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
I really want to try this foundation ive seen a lot of videos and reviews on this foundation and i have to try it
Katealina L.
The best $50 I've ever spent on 1 makeup item. Beautiful natural build able coverage. Skin feels soft and smooth.
Tabitha M.
Lexington
I got this in an ipsy bag a couple of months ago and I absolutley am a believer. It's pricy but it's so worth it.
Meredith P.
Chesterfield, MO
Great medium build able coverage foundation in a large variety of shades. One of my favorite liquid foundations.
Tori H.
Lexington, KY
I would recommend this to anyone. It's a great full coverage foundation. I use this for any type of make up look.
Alyssa B.
Williamsburg, KY
Really like this foundation. Can be heavy but I sheer it out with my beauty blender. Makes my face look flawless.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.