BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
Hillary F.
Edmond, OK
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Has great coverage. Very beautiful. Very long staying power. A little flashback, but to be expected with hd foundation
Kara R.
Yonkers, NY
Gorgeous luminous finish, not full coverage but buildable. Photographs like a dream! Love that bottle comes with a pump
AB B.
I use two different shades to blend the perfect shade. Fast drying and a little goes a long way for a flawless finish.
Alecia G.
Mustang, OK
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Sooooooo FREAKING PERFECT! FLAWLESS application! Bulidable not cakey just the mozt absolutely perfect foundation ever!
Troi M.
Toledo
This probably the best product I have used! Does not let me down every time i use it. Thanks to whoever invented this!
Kimberly B.
This foundation is fantastic! It's a bit pricey, but it gives you skin a beautiful glow and it looks amazing on camera
Angela M.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love the coverage this gives. One of my favorite high end foundations to wear. I love that it very true to its color
Brittani D.
Jacksonville, FL
One of my absolute holy grails! My shade is 153 and it's the perfect match. Great for photography , demi matte finish!
Nicole P.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Very smooth and hydrating foundation doesn't leave blotches on my skin applies evenly and smoothly highly recommend it
Cayce E.
Colleyville, TX
This was too thick on my skin and it also made me break out really bad which stinks because I really wanted to love it.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon