BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Michelle T.
Round Rock, TX
This product is amazing and the coverage is awesome! I would recommend it to anyone looking for a great foundation!
Maria H.
Herriman, UT
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I Love this product! I always use this. They have the best makeup ever, it worth my money. You guys are the best!.
Jonilda A.
Really good foundation - once primer is applied. I'm not sure i can use it without primer as it breaks on my skin.
Arij J.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This is my go to foundation for everyday or even occasinal glamourous makeuo looks. It suits my oily skin perfectly
Michelle C.
Stephens City, VA
This stuff is great coverage, looks great on camera and is long lasting. One of my holy grail foundations for sure
Michelle L.
Yeaddiss, KY
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love this foundation. True, it is a little pricey, but the quality makes it so worth it. Love my Makeup Forever!
Brianna K.
Halfmoon, NY
Great foundation. I haven't tried the new formulation yet. I love that there is no flash back when taking pictures.
Taylor D.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Great makeup! Used it for my maternity pictures last winter. Even thought it was raining my make up looked amazing!
Zoie W.
EVERETT, MA
Didn't wow me. I think it looks a little cakey on my dry and dehydrated skin. However, cant beat the color selection
Jennifer H.
Haverstraw, NY
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Love it. I use it w a beauty blender. Has a flawless finish and looks great in pics. Gives you that airbrush look.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.