BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • Does this foundation transfer or does it stay put ? I’m l...1 Answers
yuyuliavio V.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This used to be my favorite foundation but over time I have found better ones. I still use it but it is too pricy.
Michelle T.
Round Rock, TX
This product is amazing and the coverage is awesome! I would recommend it to anyone looking for a great foundation!
Staci W.
Oakwood, IL
Day one of using this foundation and I am in love. This is my first high end foundation and I am not disappointed.
Alexis M.
Great foundation. lightweight buildable coverage and gives me a natural finish. The color selection is also amazing
Chrissy T.
As you all probably know. This is great for film lol good coverage, good finish, can get cakey of your not careful.
Brianna K.
Halfmoon, NY
Great foundation. I haven't tried the new formulation yet. I love that there is no flash back when taking pictures.
Nikki R.
Mcallen, TX
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation is really beautiful on the skin. It is medium coverage but doesn't look cakey or heavy on the skin.
Daretha J.
Wilmington, DE
My during the week pick!!! It's lightweight, natural, just the right amount of coverage and photographs flawless!!
Neilah L.
Riverside, CA
One of my favorite foundations! Stays on all day, doesn't cling to my dry patches and looks beautiful in pictures.
Kori L.
Ballwin, MO
I didn't like it. It felt like glue on my skin and I prefer a more watery foundation. It also didn't stay in place.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon