BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Does this foundation transfer or does it stay put ? I’m l...1 Answers
Jessica B.
Southaven, MS
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I enjoyed this Foundation it builds nicely to a full coverage I just wish it wouldn’t take so much product to build.
Cassidy I.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I really likes this product. The shade I got was a little dark for my complexion, but it felt really nice on the skin
Ashley R.
Hands down my fav all time foundation!!!!! I love it! Very light and doesnt dry your face out! Very natural looking!
Janet S.
Lindenhurst, NY
The best foundation I've ever tried. Loveeeeee it love it love it. Looks super natural while providing great coverage
Azucena R.
Lamont, CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
HD really??? I've never tried it and would live to experience how it feels on skin. Probably makes skin seem smoother
Valerie N.
Portland, TX
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I Need This In My Life , I Absolutely Love This Stuff 💯 It's Definitely Highly Recommend & Definitely High Definition
Shelby L.
I love this I have dry skin and it leaves my face with a really natural finish I found it at Sephora and it’s amazing
Heather J.
Olathe, KS
Great staying power and looks phenomenal in photos! Unfortunately, I feel like it's way too heavy to wear every day.
Taylor P.
Great product! I use it everyday. I definitely will purchase again! I recommend will definitely recommend to friends.
Heather S.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Everyone seems to love this foundation and I just don't. It's not enough coverage to me and it doesn't last all day.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon