BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Lauren L.
Berwick, LA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I did not like this. It left my face feeling greasy. I will not buy again. It was cheap so I guess that’s one reason
Brandi D.
El Cajon, CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I don't use this specific shade but I tried this foundation and its amazing! It's super creamy and has great coverage
Heather J.
Olathe, KS
Great staying power and looks phenomenal in photos! Unfortunately, I feel like it's way too heavy to wear every day.
Ashley R.
Hands down my fav all time foundation!!!!! I love it! Very light and doesnt dry your face out! Very natural looking!
Kim B.
Appleton, WI
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation is just okay. Despite all the hype, it clung to every dry patch and made my sensitive skin breakout.
makayla b.
I love this hd foudtion it is very full coverage and looks very natural it is very light weight and a great foudtion
Nicol E.
Bronx , NY
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
that best foundation that this omg is fabulous leaves my skin super cute and with an incredible softness of the best.
Janet S.
Lindenhurst, NY
The best foundation I've ever tried. Loveeeeee it love it love it. Looks super natural while providing great coverage
Taylor M.
Fort Worth, TX
I don't think this is as amazing as everyone says, but I mix it with my tarte foundation and really like the result.
Jen R.
Adrian, MI
Didn't care for this...sank into pores...clung to dry patches...wanted to love this...but unfortunately I did not😢😢😢
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.