BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
Johanna M.
Best foundation ever ūüėćūüėćūüėćūüėć I have dry skin in works wonders for me, it hydrates my skin and make my skin look so glowy!
Emily T.
Brooklyn, NY
Original formula is wonderful! Great coverage and long lasting! Love this foundation and would recommend it to anyone.
Katy R.
Shawnee, KS
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I like this foundation fine. Pretty good coverage, nice blending and blurring effects. Doesn't do much for my dry skin.
Cayce E.
Colleyville, TX
This was too thick on my skin and it also made me break out really bad which stinks because I really wanted to love it.
lilly j.
LOVE this foundation! covers my blemishes and acne scars and discoloration. I have very pale skin and this is perfect!
Crystal S.
Sidney, KY
Best foundation hands down! Goes on smooth. It's light and has excellent coverage. Can't even tell that you have it on.
Kaitlin B.
Pickens, SC
I can't get over how much I love this foundation!!! I use it almost everyday, and I get so many complements on my skin!
Raychel L.
This foundation is amazing!! I have it in both the liquid and stick version, both have great coverage and last all day!
Sara U.
Fontana, CA
This has been my go to every day foundation for a few years now. It doesn't leave you cakey or feel heavy on your skin.
lashley m.
Newport, OH
This didnt make me breakout but didn't offer much coverage at all. I was not impressed and will not buy another bottle
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon