BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Kasey T.
Silver Spring, MD
I finally had my foundation matched and Makeup Forever's Foundation is amazing! Flawless finish that will last all day.
Natalia K.
Homer Glen, IL
This is my go-to favorite full coverage foundation! It leaves my skin looking flawless all day. I definitely recommend.
Taylor S.
Boynton Beach, FL
I love that this foundation is buildable and stays on all day. It doesn't settle into my pores and is easy to blend out
Constance T.
Keego Harbor, MI
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
My color is Marble, because I'm pale. Good stuff!! I use Becca first light primer with it and my face looks fantastic!!
Katy R.
Shawnee, KS
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I like this foundation fine. Pretty good coverage, nice blending and blurring effects. Doesn't do much for my dry skin.
Marie D.
Syracuse, NY
This is my go to foundation. It goes on so smoothly and blends perfectly. It's expensive, but worth every single penny.
lilly j.
LOVE this foundation! covers my blemishes and acne scars and discoloration. I have very pale skin and this is perfect!
Shiyel R.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love using this product for special events. It has high coverage without drying and also lasts long. Would buy again
Adilenne R.
Santa Ana, CA
This is a holy grail foundation for me! I have oily skin and it controls my oils!! It also look amazing on photography!
Tori T.
Perrysburg, OH
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love this foundation. Great shade range, easy to blend formula. Medium buildable coverage. Satin finish. Pump bottle.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.