BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Cassandra Q.
North Adams, MA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Great coverage all day. Didn't make me break out. But was too dark. Had to add a lightener to it. But even so it lasts all day. I wear a full face for 8+ hours and it always looked amazing
Aamna A.
Canton, MI
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Really good smooth coverage. Not matte and not glossy either! And it is alright weight foundation as well. My skin gets oily but this held together really well and photographs really well,
Allison A.
Steilacoom , WA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This was recommended to me by a Sephora employee and I went back to return it. I was surprised I didn't like it and high hopes. Used a flat round brush and beauty blender and even my hands and it just came out streaky.
lisa U.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I like this foundation but it is not a holy grail for me. The finish was a little dewy but started matte, i like it to stay a little matte longer then that. The coverage was also light and didnt cover all my blemishes.
Rebecca F.
I was gifted this product and I love it there's simply so much and it lasts forever you'll be lucky to use it all before you need to replace it I just wish they made a formula with sunscreen.
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
If you haven't tried this foundation - no matter what your skin type is - you have gotta try it. The finish is natural and the coverage is great. Bonus for looking amazing in photos too!
Jenna K.
Louisville
Review for: 115 Ivory more...
Have you tried this foundation??? If not you are missing out, one of the best i have got and will not go back!!! Stays and last all day. I have combination skin and keeps me just right. I recommend everyone try this.
Celia C.
Rockwall, TX
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I really enjoy this foundation. It’s a good medium coverage, I do wish it had a little more coverage but it is buildable. It’s very thin and lightweight and doesn’t feel heavy or cakey.
Rachel N.
Washington, DC
I love this foundation! It’s great for my skin type, and it comes is so many different shades and undertones (I get Y125 to cancel out my redness, and any Y shades will help with this).
Emelsyth O.
Orlando, FL
Me encanta usar esta fabolusa base con alta cobertura y un color muy natural. Deja la piel suave y tiene buena fijacion por largo rato. Deja el rostro con una apariencia tersa y matte.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.