BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
kaley s.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Love love love this product it has amazing coverage and feels so light weight, very good for photography or a night out
Cayce E.
Colleyville, TX
This was too thick on my skin and it also made me break out really bad which stinks because I really wanted to love it.
Vanessa S.
Capitol Heights, MD
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Very good fondation. Good for being on camera as well as pictures. Blends very nicely and it's medium to full coverage.
Troi M.
Toledo
This probably the best product I have used! Does not let me down every time i use it. Thanks to whoever invented this!
Kara R.
Yonkers, NY
Gorgeous luminous finish, not full coverage but buildable. Photographs like a dream! Love that bottle comes with a pump
Ramona  L.
Winslow, AZ
I really like this foundation I received it on my birthday..... It is creamy and I love the texture. It is light weight
Alecia G.
Mustang, OK
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Sooooooo FREAKING PERFECT! FLAWLESS application! Bulidable not cakey just the mozt absolutely perfect foundation ever!
Brittani D.
Jacksonville, FL
One of my absolute holy grails! My shade is 153 and it's the perfect match. Great for photography , demi matte finish!
Candace F.
Indianapolis
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Some of the best foundation I have ever used! The cost is the only thing I dislike! The new Fenty is cheaper and matte.
Natalie R.
Norcross, GA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love this foundation it's beautiful on the skin. Feels luxurious and has amazing color payoff without looking patchy
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.