BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Nicole P.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Very smooth and hydrating foundation doesn't leave blotches on my skin applies evenly and smoothly highly recommend it
Fabby F.
Dinuba, CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
As a person who has oily skin I was not a fan of this foundation. It was very oily and was a light to medium coverage.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
This is my all time favorite foundation I love everything about it it's amazing it goes on like butter it lasts all day
Hillary F.
Edmond, OK
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Has great coverage. Very beautiful. Very long staying power. A little flashback, but to be expected with hd foundation
Kara R.
Yonkers, NY
Gorgeous luminous finish, not full coverage but buildable. Photographs like a dream! Love that bottle comes with a pump
Elizabeth M.
San Antonio
I love this foundation. It doesn't cake up on me at all. It goes very smooth and covers well. It is so worth the price.
Courtney C.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I love this foundation. It's hard to go to another one. It has great buildable coverage and makes the skin look smooth.
Cayce E.
Colleyville, TX
This was too thick on my skin and it also made me break out really bad which stinks because I really wanted to love it.
Patricia R.
Red Springs, NC
Great product! Must try it! Give you a great look and makes you feel good. Very stunning!!!!!!! Recommend this product!
Melissa U.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I love this foundation. Not cakey or heavy and looks smooth on the skin. Very light weight and doesn't set into lines.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.