BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Ivy D.
Huntington Beach
Fav liquid foundation out there but is very thin therefore it doesn’t seem like you have lots of make up on. Also it has many colors so you can pick one that matches your skin tone just perfectly
Doroteya S.
Stock Island, FL
I've found my foundation with HD Makeup Forever! This one is the right one for me. It makes my face so smooth,soft and gorgeous looking. I love it and I'm happy with it everyday on my face !
Samantha D.
Shawnee, KS
I really like this foundation. I was matched to the wrong color (ended up too yellow) but it was blendable enough to make it look ok. I will but again for sure. It last a very long time too!
Mia P.
If you like a buildable foundation that looks natural and skin-like, this product is for you! It didnt cling to any of my dry spots and set so beautifully on my skin
Brigette F.
Wyandotte, MI
Review for: Other more...
This foundation is amazing for combination skin. It goes on very satin like without any shine that makes you appear oily. Love how it shows up with a beauty blender, very seamless and feels light weight. I would buy again!
Alycia E.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
It was a little thin for my taste, however it did have good coverage after applying again in a few areas. I tend to be oily in the summer so it didnt last quite as long as I would have liked.
Brittany M.
Aliquippa, PA
I’ve worn this foundation on and off for years. I mostly like it in the summer because it’s super lightweight. It’s medium coverage, which is what keeps me from only wearing this foundation.
Zaray R.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I like how this product went on my face and t a little bit of glow it. I like how the line has different kinds and is versatile such as matte because my face sometimes tends to be more oily.
Ila J.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
It was a little bit thick but I was able to blend it out it’s definitely full coverage it lasted about 5 hrs before wearing away and needing to touch up I don’t think I will be buying it again
Marisol R.
Lubbock
Review for: 127 Dark Sand more...
At first I thought the foundation was watered down or something because it was runny!! But then....omg ur glides I’m so smooth and it leaves my face looking amazing!! I have really dry skin and this foundation is BOMB!!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.